Infographics & Motion graphics are an excellent way to visualize & present content in an engaging & exciting way. We all know that image graphs or videos are significantly easier to understand compared to text-based content. Motion graphics & infographics can quickly get a person's full attention by utilizing creative image design, audio, video, informative visual designs.
What Is Infographics?
Infographics mean a visual representation of a group of information, imagery data, statistics, charts with minimal text so that the main motive of the topic can be easy to understand. Therefore, it is a perfect medium of visual understanding & communication.
- Graphically appealing design
- Eye-catching attributes
- Short & compelling story presentation
- Trustworthy relevant data-driven visualizations.
Infographics are used in presentations, newsletters, advertising, social media sites, reports, blogs, brochures, news articles, websites, etc.
What Is Motion Graphics?
Motion graphics usually created with the combination of text and animation to represent something in an easily understandable way. The process is to use visual effects to create web artwork animation. This type of design aims to animate a topic with necessary graphical motion and textual movement to illustrate the subject more easily understandable for everyone. You can say the motion graphics are animated infographics.
Scientific Reason Behind Visual Representation
Clarity is the best feature of an informative representation. Infographics are excellent for improving people's integrate data. People's visual presentation can support them instantly gain the data they require. Here are the scientific facts of motion graphics and infographics:
- We have 70% receptors in our eyes.
- Imagery visualizations are processed 60,000 times faster than texts in our brain.
- A topic's 80% of imagery information remains in our brain where texts remain just 20%.
- Statistics show that, on average, only 28% of web content is read by visitors.
- 65% of people's learning source is kept imagery representations like motion graphics & infographics.
- 90% of learning dispatched to the brain is visual
- Our brain's 50% of intelligence learning is from visual imagery representations.
- Social media twitter's image retweeted more than 93% of the posts.
SEO Benefits of Infographics & Motion Graphics
If appropriately used, infographics can be compelling in marketing. The best part is that you will reach more viewers because the information is interesting, attractive, and experienced by more and more people, which is a powerful way of communication. Your approach can communicate to your audience. They will even remember it for some time to stimulate their attention and build your credibility and brand equity.
These are the SEO benefits of motion & infographics:
- Motion graphics & infographics boost SEO signals by attaining new customers and holding them longer on your webpage. Therefore, it is a good factor in search engines.
- All of the search engines love visual representations because it fulfills the users intent. That's why every search engine has its image search options.
- They increase organic visitors and gain referral visitors from various sources.
- The content with motion & infographics has the authoritative prestige that expands the possibilities of getting quality backlinks from many good references.
- Using Motion & Infographics has the higher conversion possibility of selling a product or service.
- Visual representations hold the user's attention, so the bounce rate decreases.
- They increase the value and demand of the content.
- You can have thousands of ideas to create motion & infographics that'll give you the market domination opportunity.
- You can optimize and relive your existing old content by using them.
SEOServicesBD's Motion Graphics Animation Services
You can do promoting your products with motion animation. Most of the customers don't want to see your product's full specifications and features. Any product's features & unique specifications can be explained within a short time using digital motion graphics. You can also use this video to do product marketing.
Brand videos are introductory videos. It'll introduce your brand's name, its activity, its focuses & the brand's products or services. An explanatory brand video develops your online exposure. A professional, explanatory brand animation helps the audiences find your brand's features, usefulness, and coverage.
The explainer video is like a training video for using your products or services. First, our motion graphics designer will understand your concept, and then he'll create an outstanding explainer video.
To describe your customers about your products or services, you can choose a storytelling motion animation service. Videos perform very well with good storytelling.
Suppose you want to show people how constructive your products or services are. In that case, you can take our motion animation service. Here we will create a complete breakthrough of your products or services in a simple common approach.
Suppose you require visualizing complex data that is hard to understand by the mass people. In that case, you can hire SEOServicesBD's motion graphics designer to help you out. We can elaborate your data visualization using standard animation with simple words, phrases, and sentences. It'll be easily understandable for maximum peoples.
SEOServicesBD's Infographics Design Services
We have dedicated infographic design services for small companies, blogs, educational institutes, etc. They are:
How-to infographics are used to show something step by step or creating something.
Informative Facts or List
This type of infographics is used to reduce the long-form text to a graphical listing.
This type of infographics is used for showing something's change over time. For example, it can be weather or water pollution through the years.
This type of infographics is used for comparing two or multiple things.
This sort of infographic includes various maps and charts to showcase statistics.
You can visualize judgments, methods, and other sorts of data with a flowchart.
It is similar to the timeline, but it's different because it directly presents a process of execution.
For visualizing the pieces of information, single-chart infographics use one diagram type as the main point.
This type of infographics is all about presenting various figures, stats of large numbers, and icons.
This type of infographics is all about visualizing an organized chart according to some levels like time period, difficulty, raise, bottom line, etc.
Visual metaphors like objects kind, human bodies, etc., are used in the Anatomical infographics to show information.
Nowadays, people like to show their skills, expertise & smartness in a creative way like infographic visual resumes.
Location infographics are in the form of a map with colorful regions and icons. It is a great way to locally, nationally & globally communicate through visualization.
We have over a decade of experience in the relevant industry. We are not just an infographic or motion graphic designing company. We are a full-fledged SEO & web development agency. Take a look at our other services:
Hire SEOServicesBD for Infographics and Motion Graphics Services
As an expert content marketing agency, we know about our stuff, and we care about your things too. Let us handle the above services for you, and you can sit back and focus on other essential matters of your business. We'll cover everything for you within the due date.